Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Mmm...indignant rage

What's my favorite thing about working with the public? Today it's the lady who sent the wrong 35 page print job to the printer and got pissed off at me because I wouldn't refund her money. The best part was while she was adding money to her printing account so she could attempt her printing again, her cell phone started ringing. She looked up from the cash machine for a moment and let the phone ring so I could see how angry she was. Good for her.

2 comments:

Clare said...

I absolutely loathe the idiots that can't be bothered to turn their cell phones off or on vibrate when they go in the library.

And also? At ten cents a page, even 35 pages isn't that much money.

Grace said...

So she actually BROUGHT ATTENTION to the fact that her cell phone was ringing in a library? What a silly, obnoxious lady.