Friday, September 15, 2006

Just thinking

This is my week for my evaluation here at work and every year we have to come up with goals. I thought that maybe, just maybe we could start some kind of a literary website that we would be the editors of. Mind you, this is in the very early just-thinking-about-it stage but I wanted to see what you guys thought of it. This would be even something our long distance members could join in with us. Is it an old idea that has run its course online? Would it be too much work? Shoot me some early thoughts on this.

4 comments:

Clare said...

That'd be awesome! My brain isn't working too well at the moment (stupid cold) but I'll give more intelligent feedback later. For now, my general approval of the idea.

Matthew said...

Right now I'm in IB hell, but once my workload cools off, I'd be happy to help.

Heck, there's a thousand things I'm gonna have to wait for my workload to cool off to be able to do. Stupid 8 IB/AP classes.

gg said...

Eight classes? Holy cow, slow down and enjoy life a little.

Matthew said...

Heh. I signed up for the killer-absurd schedule last year, thinking it was a moot point. Didn't think I would have to live it.

Bitter, bitter irony.