Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Howdy

The October meeting has been moved up a week. We are going to meet on Thursday, October 19th instead of the 26th. The board of elections is holding their early voting the following week and we can't meet in the room because they will have voting machines locked in there and that is top secret stuff and we're not allowed near it. We are doing the same thing in November since Thanksgiving falls on the fourth week of that month. Our meeting date in November is the 16th. September is unchanged. We will be meeting on the fourth Thursday as usual and that date is the 28th.

Crikey

One thing you can say about the passing of the Crocodile Hunter is that at least he died doing what he loved: harassing animals in the wild.

4 comments:

Mitch said...

Is December still the same, as far as you know? Because you've already whittled me down to one meeting. Hey; at least you have Matthew back.

In other news, I'm actually writing stuff. Yay me. It will be posted... when I finish? Probably tomorrow.

Grace said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *sniff*

No offense to those of you that actually liked the man, but I personally detested him. And the way that Ed put it only added to the humor. It is, of course sad that he died at 44, but I just...don't (didn't) like him.

*gasp* You won't believe this, but Maggi, we have something in common! I've been writing stuff too. I drew a picture of the main character in the story I'm currently trying to write also, because I'm just like that. I might post some before the next meeting.

gg said...

Wow, we might get some writing posted. That would be very cool.

Sorry the meetings aren't meeting your schedule, Maggi. If you can send me your school schedule I can see what I can arrange.

Mitch said...

Ah, I'm not home on thursdays at all until Thanksgiving, and then I'm off for all of December and half of January. So unless you want to double them up, nothing can be fixed. Woe.