Friday, July 14, 2006

Okay, to update those that are curious about The Mediocres. The update for Monday is drawn and the next three strips are scripted. It really will update on Monday. There will also be a big explanation/apology in the comments that you must read. Otherwise you may be very confused in the coming weeks.

Also, in a few minutes I'm going to post a couple poems I wrote, specifically for the purpose of the workshopping/criticizing/whatever thingy that we are planning for next meeting. No one else has stepped up to the plate so...here I go. The quality of these poems is questionable.

One more thing. What happened to the new girls from the last meeting? Were they planning on joining the blog? Have they abandoned us like all the others? I feel so alone... *sob*

3 comments:

Grace said...

Hey Clare, I'm sitting at the computer right now, so I get the feeling that you're not exactly updating any poems. Oh well.

And yes, you must read the comments, or else be very webcomic-literate.

gg said...

I sentan invite to the new people. I guess they weren't interested. Ah well...

Grace said...

....*long drawn out siggghhh..* And I didn't think we were even scaring them! Maybe they'll show up at the meetings.