Thursday, April 24, 2008

Possible new person

We may have a new person tonight so I hope more than one person shows up. Is this a cry for help? Yes, it is.

Short fiction

I love science fiction short stories and right now I am reading a collection called Wastelands. So far I am really enjoying it. My only criticisms of it are that there aren't enough older stories and and that first one by Stephen King was just silly. Other than that it's been a fun read so far.

Today I did find a list put together by Jonathan Strahan of all the science fiction short story collections he could find that are coming out in 2008. You can view it here. There sure are a lot.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Do you just google for science fiction lists?

Also, you almost ALWAYS say we're going to have a new person. I think I might kind of be bringing someone new, though: he was going to show up in person, but his dad said no, so now he wants to speaker phone in a for a little bit. But I hope you're right about this new person this time around.

gg said...

Hey, somebody's Mother called and said someone new may be coming tonight or next. I don't control these things.

I have an RSS reader that monitors several SF and book websites. It's what I do.