Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Next Meeting

Howdy kids, today is Tuesday the 22nd of April. Today is the fourth Tuesday of the month. That means this Thursday, the 24th, is the fourth Thursday of the month. That then means that Thursday is when the Writers Group will be meeting at the Morrison Regional Library at 6 pm. I hope we have more attendees than last time. Last month is was just me and Matthew. If that happens again we are going to write limericks about each and every one of the regulars that doesn't show up and post them on the blog and record them and post a podcast also.

7 comments:

Mitch said...

It makes me so sad that I don't count as a regular anymore. :-(

Matthew said...

Wait - does that mean we can't do that regardless?

gg said...

Our writing project will be write a limerick about Mitchell and then record them for a podcast.

Grace said...

I'm not sure if that would make him feel any less excluded, Ed.

Mitch said...

Yeah, that's possibly not the best way of making me want to associate with y'all ever again, not gonna lie.

gg said...

I knew a dude name Mitchell,
that went to school in Asheville.
He saw dirty hippies
roaming the whole city
and said, "The guys smell like a landfill."

How was that?

Mitch said...

...if Mitchell, Asheville, and landfill were even CLOSE to rhyming, that would be the best limerick ever.