Friday, November 16, 2007

Howdy

Sorry about last night, guys. I hated to leave. Writers Night is my favorite day at work. Someone busted the back window, unlatched it and crawled in and stole my Xbox 360, a bunch of DVD's and forty dollars out of my roommate's room. I'm pretty sure it was an ex-neighbor that was evicted last month. He was on the property yesterday and I gave his name to the cops. We think he stole some stuff from us this summer but we never had any real proof.

I hope you guys completed the exercise last night. If you did, please post them here. I'd love to read them.

6 comments:

Grace said...

We all have our characters...we're not quite sure what to do with 'em yet.

Augh, that sucks! Do keep us updated.

gg said...

save them characters and we'll work with them next month.

Matthew said...

Mine... frankly feels like a Mary Sue. I mean, I picked five neutral or good characteristics from people that I liked, and ended up with an idealistic character that doesn't have much depth to it.

Meh. Well, I guess writing a ton of crud is a step in the process of learning to write well.

gg said...

Matthew, you could tweak and try a couple of traits that aren't so positive.

Grace said...

Yeah, make him more like you. ;D

...

DON'T KILL YOURSELF, MATTHEW!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!

Jake said...

i wish i could have been there... what did we do? And Ed, something like that happended to someone i know to. it's been happening a lot lately...


btw, i'm making a new story and you guys are in it. ask Grace she knows