Saturday, November 24, 2007

The exercise

Jake, the exercise we worked on was taking five people you know and taking a characteristic from each person to create a unique character. That is what we were working on when I received the call about the break in from my roommate.

I did see that Colbert dropped his "campaign." I think he got all the publicity out of it he wanted. I think the whole thing was done just to see where it went and I'll wager he was a little surprised by all the hubbub surrounding his joke.

By the way, if you look at the Thanksgiving Day paper you will see a letter in the Charlotte Obsever Forum by little ole me.

2 comments:

Jake said...

thanks for telling me. which paper and which section are you in? Also I think you're right about Colbert's campain, just don't tell Grace... doh!

Grace said...

Huh! I would, but we don't get the paper anymore...and it's already Sunday. Hrm. What did it say?

Uh, Jake? I'm kinda a member on the blog. I read everything. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I really don't think he should've been surprised--there were serious petitions about it, as well as a huge internet base. And, yeah, it was a joke, and he was just doing it for giggles and publicity.