Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sweeet. I'm finally able to post, after my computer stopped being all silly and lame. Well, I'm here! Tis Katie, the semi-noob to y'alls club. You know. The blonde one, short hair, awesome times ten? Huh. Well, whatever. Anyway, I'll pop in and post up that poem I wrote last time derived from the random quote, since, like, that's the entire reason for my posting. Weee!

----------
Let the ear despise nothing,
Nor yet believe anything forthwith.
Quothe lies upon their lips,
To retain such tales & myths
Seems a pleasant folly and
Quick-paced path to death,
But to cast them off and trust
Not words, upon a similar
grave you'll rest.

Though many things one
must not hear, but enough
he has to know–
Divide one's ears by two;
one for truth, another one for bluff.

1 comment:

gg said...

Thanks for posting that! You get extra credit this month and a special gift next month.