Friday, September 26, 2008

Howdy

I'd like to thank everyone for coming last night. I think we had a really good meeting with some real nice poems coming out of our exercise. I really hope to see a few of those poems on this blog real soon. Like today, hopefully.

I spoke to Chris last night about Roger Zelazny's "Lord of Light" novel. I would encourage anyone that enjoys science fiction to seek this book out. It truly is one of the great science fiction works. The library owns two copies. We used to have one until I ordered another. I don't have much power but what power I do have attempt to use for good. There is a good review of the book at Sf Site.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Ah! I haven't been able to get onto the blog until today! The site kept telling me it was out of cookies! It was kinda funny, actually. It had "nocookies" in the URL.

Who's Chris?