Sunday, March 30, 2008

So basically I'm gonna be self-obsessed and ridiculous for a moment. Is that OK? I certainly hope so.

See, here's the thing. I haven't been able to go to a meeting since December. This is a fault of the UNC system, not of mine. Regardless, I have been absent. And now, at the first meeting I might be able to attend since, let me remind you, December, I'll be out of town.

That's right, ladies and gentlebeans, I'll be in Louisiana on the fourth Thursday of May. Now, my business there is my own, and besides is not the topic of this post. That topic, then, is a question.

Would it be remotely possible to have the meeting the third or fifth Thursday of May instead? Yes, I'm asking two months early. I have no idea if it's even possible to know such a thing this far in advance, but I also have no idea how much advance notice might be required, so I'm hedging my bets.

3 comments:

gg said...

I'll be off until Wednesday. I'll have to check the meeting room calendar and my calendar and I'll see what everyone else says. I don't mind. I'll be happy to change the date to allow you to join us again.

Grace said...

*GASP*

My GOD, Mitchell! (Please excuse the blasphemy of this atheist.) How dare you even consider the idea that we might go a few days out of our way!

No. Just NO!

*swoons, leaves room to cool head*

Clare said...

I already commented on Ed's post, but I suppose I shall express my consent here as well.