Monday, March 17, 2008

Elizabeth Bishop

Remember that poem called The Bight I brought recently to read? You remember, it is by Elizabeth Bishop. If you are interested there is an online exhibition dedicated to her here. Hey, two links in a row that have nothing to do with XKCD. Although, the recent comic about Mythbusters was pretty good. It wasn't related to anything we had ever talked about so I did not link to it. Still, Mythbusters is just the coolest shot on TV. They blow stuff up and film it in super slow motion. If you film explosions in super slow motion you have my attention. I will give your show a chance. I think that is left over from my high school days when I used to watch David Letterman drop objects from a five story tower. Those were the days. What the heck, I'll embed a video of Dave doing just that.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Gosh.

(This comment is directed at the hairstyles, not the things falling off of buildings part.)