Monday, December 03, 2007

Howdy

I haven't posted anything for a few days because I have been moving all weekend. And I do mean all weekend. From Friday until yesterday I spent over 8 hours a day hauling boxes and furniture from three different apartments into one pretty big house. I don't ever want to do that again. One of my new roommates (an old friend of mine) didn't even bother to pack his stuff up until we were at his old place and ready to put his stuff on the truck. I still think he's not aware of just how close he came to getting beat up. Word of advice, if you ever have to move try and box up your belongings before the day you actually are supposed to move.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Haer, hear!

Hey, that's cool. Is it a nice house?

gg said...

It is a nice house. It's a split level that was built in the mid 60's. It's leaking heat like a sieve. We need some heavy duty curtains, STAT.