Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Greetings from Michigan

I arrived in Traverse City, MI last night. I won't be posting as much fascinating literature links for the next two weeks. In case you don't believe me here is a picture of the 77/485 interchange in south Mecklenburg County. I took this right after the plane took off. At least, I think that is the interchange. It's hard to tell from way up in the sky what exactly you are looking at. I am at my mother's home and they have a new computer and I am really fighting with the new keyboard. New keyboards are like a new pair of shoes except you don't get blisters from new keyboards.

2 comments:

Clare said...

Have fun on your vacation thing or whatever. Good luck with the keyboard.

gg said...

I guess I didn't mention that I was going on vacation. I am. On vacation, that is.