Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good Meeting

I'd like to thank the six awesome people that came to our meeting this last Thursday. We took it up a notch this month. Instead of passing one story around we passed around 7 at once. Got some good madness out of that experiment. Hopefully someone will post one. Luisa came up with an idea for our exercise. We had had to write something from the viewpoint of a household item. Katie wowed the room with her story about a toaster and his love for the electric mixer.

Next months meeting will be at the South County Library because our usual meeting place here at the Morrison Library will be unavailable.

1 comment:

Not Quite Human said...

Hello everyone,

If anyone's interested, I would love to have someone give me their feedback on the rough unedited forst chapter of my book. I would be willing to read someone elses work and give feedback as well. Let me know.

www.marcustwyman.com

Best of Everything!

Marcus