Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Howdy Howdy

If you are interested the New York Times has published their best books of the year list here. I have only read one book on that list and I am only 100 pages into it. I am currently reading the book "Dark Side" about the Bush administration. I won't go into politics here but I am sure you can tell by the title that it is not a book that takes a favorable view of President Bush and his people.

By the way, don't forget that we are meeting this month on Monday, December 22nd. I would like to hear who can make it ahead of time this month. If we are not going to have a full group I will cancel this month's meeting a start over in January. Who is in?

6 comments:

Grace said...

Well, that's better than me. I haven't even heard of a one. But then again, you have an advantage with your whole being a librarian thing.

Another Observer Forum entry, I see.

gg said...

I am the Observer forum King.

Mitch said...

Don't you DARE cancel the December meeting! *glare*

Matthew said...

I should be there. I'm coming back home sometime Monday or Tuesday.

gg said...

I was just checking. Like I said, participation is key.

Grace said...

I am in, I believe. I've got an ortho appointment that day at four, but I can just be dropped off after it.