Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Hello to anyone who actually reads the blog (besides you ed) I was finally able to sort out some of my account stuff (I couldn't log in) and want to post the poem I wrote at the meeting last week.

Our prompt was to write a poem that begins and ends with a quote we founf from Ed's quote books. My quote was by James Branch Cabell.

I am willing to taste any drink once
it is not what is expectedof me
I know litte therefor dare
not take any risk at all
But when I can I will try
Anything at all
I'd have my litlle of
confidence and ego
No matter how much pain
my person goes through
I am willing to taste any drink once



1 comment:

gg said...

Excellent, thanks for posting that. That's like three posts not from me. Anyone else care to share a poem from the meeting?