Friday, May 30, 2008

The continue-the-story sheet from yesterday's meeting.

A car turned into my driveway
or, rather, into my mailbox
and by car I mean alien spaceship
that is lost looking for...
The magical alien generator that powers all of their appliances eternally!
The alien slowly descended out of the spaceship and I realized it was my...brother!
My brother of course who is not my brother but my uncle who was a secret himself which... (?--I just write things down as they are on the paper, whether or not they make sense)
was revealed to me when Vetinari told Vimes in absolute confidence. Assuming, of course, that "in absolute confidence" means "in bed". But then they...

And I believe it was Mitchell that left us hanging there. But I must commend Matthew and Ed for not mentioning any ...eyes...or lack thereof... And also those people who used proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Really, guys! Are we a writer's group or not?

3 comments:

gg said...

Another genuinely weired collaboration. Awesome.

Clare said...

Wow...that really does make even less sense than usual.

Matthew said...

I'm disappointed that the third line wasn't something to the effect of "I have difficulty driving a mailbox."