Wednesday, July 04, 2007

So apparently everybody hates me and isn't reading and commenting on my post so I'm not coming to the meeting tomorrow.

Actually that's not why. And I might be able to come for the last bit of the meeting, but considering Charlotte's public transportation system, probably not. I got a job at the library. A summer teen internship that is *gasp* paid. It's at the Mint Hill branch. I'm working until six tomorrow. And I'm taking the bus back from there...so I might make it back for...the last five minutes of the meeting. But don't be too suprised if I don't. Sorry!

(I'm working for the library!)

(I have a little pin that says "Staff" and everything.)

(Isn't that awesome?)

3 comments:

Mitch said...

Is there even a meeting tomorrow? The paper says the library is closed until Saturday. *frets*

gg said...

Library is open. The paper had a misprint.

Grace said...

Hahah, Clare, I care about you, even if the previous commentors (please don't mock me if that's not a word) don't care about the awesomeness!