Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A crossword puzzle

If you have absolutely nothing else to do check out the crossword puzzle I will link to below. I created it for our adult summer reading program and it was really hard to do. I had no idea creating a crossword puzzle would be so hard. I almost cried a couple of times. There a few rules of crossword puzzles and I broke two of them. The whole puzzle has to be connected. This one consists of two distinct halves. Also all letters must be in two words. There are two letters in this puzzle that only appear in one word. As difficult as this was I can live with my two little cheats. Enjoy, if you will.

Crossword Puzzle!

4 comments:

Grace said...

Ooooh, Ed's a smarty-pants! But I'm REALLY bad at crosswords and puzzles, so this'll prolly be impossible.

Matthew said...

Hmmm. Very interesting.

I really like how this crossword turned out. The clues are a great break from the Observer/New York Times material I'm used to. Love the bottom right corner, and the "they sue grandmothers" clue.

I've been working at it, and I'm determined not to whip out a dictionary or the internets. It's tough for a cultural illiterate like me - even though I have three letters of the Ramones song, I can't figure it out. All of these authors that I don't know. (And yes, I'm ashamed that it took me a good five minutes to remember who created Objectivism. One of her books is sitting right beside me.)

I'm gonna draft my mother for help tomorrow. I'm finishing this one.

Clare said...

I am attemting it now!

And really, the fact that you are apparently incapable of coloring inside the lines is bothering me more than the rules you broke.

gg said...

I'm flattered a couple of you tried it. I hope it was fun.